Description of Bomberman
Dynablaster is an excellent PC conversion of Hudson's popular PC-Engine arcade/puzzle hybrid Bomberman (although why they had to change the popular name to this obscure title is puzzling). The game, which has spun off numerous sequels, was a huge hit for Hudson, although as usual this PC version slipped by almost unnoticed by PC gamers.
As outerworldly hero Bomberman, your goal is to drop bombs at the right spots to destroy wall segments and enemies, find extras to increase your bomb's fire-range and the amount of bombs you can drop at once. You must, however, be careful to not get hit by your own bomb's fire. When you find the exit to the next level, you can enter it as soon as all the enemies are cleared from the screen.
What makes Dynablaster (and its console brethren) so addictive is Hudson's masterful balance between arcade and puzzle elements. Similar to Tetris (but many times cuter), success in Dynablaster requires both quick decision-making, spotless timing, and good reflexes. And if that's not enough, the game's attractive graphics and seemingly endless surprises and extras that you will discover every few levels will keep you glued to the screen for that 'just one more level' addiction we all know too well.
If you're looking for a good quick-fire puzzle game with Japanese anime sensibilities, look no further than Dynablaster. And if you like the game, check out Interplay's Atomic Bomberman, the only sequel ever made for PC, and recent Bomberman games on Nintendo 64 and other console systems.
In short, Dynablaster is a true classic in every respect.
- May 14, 2016 - File description: Atomic Bomberman is the first game of the Bomberman series to be developed for Windows.
- Bomberman game free Download for PC Full Version. The Fiendish Bombers (a.k.a. The Five Dastardly Bombers) are a gang of five recurring boss enemies in several games of the series. Magnet Bomber sports a scarf-like cape and has a magnet shape attached to his helmet, and uses bombs that are attracted to his enemies.
- Download Bomberman Game Free For PC Full Version Ghazala Batool December 29, 2018 Strategy Bomberman Game is a strategic, maze-based video game created by one of the most famous creators which have developed by Hudson Soft, published by under the banner of Hudson Soft who had made many other installments.
Review By HOTUD
Captures and Snapshots
Download & Play game Bomberman Nitendo nes on pc Get link: Subscribe my channel: Donate.
Screenshots from MobyGames.com
Comments and reviews
GREAT GAMBLER2019-03-240 point
Oh My GOD.
It is one of the BEST GAME in the BATTLE MODE.
You can test your HEAD with it.
We had tournament on this GAME. Surely I won in the END The TiTLE.
HASSAN +974-30493411 Whatsapp
bap2018-03-160 point Amiga version
game very good!
Why can't I play this online?
This game not work with my pc. I have windows 8
If arrows are not working, mess around with 'Player Input' or something like that in setup. Works for me.
NHI2015-03-180 point DOS version
Hell Angel2014-04-161 point DOS version
2drui2013-08-042 points DOS version
Finished it many times, great game for funny times!
ehsohi2013-04-140 point DOS version
arrow keys not working... i setup from game but don't work... plz help...
Mpena2012-12-06-4 points DOS version
Grasiasp r el juego
feelgood2012-04-130 point DOS version
shooalit hooshanit 222012-02-172 points DOS version
thank you very much honey
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Bomberman, read the abandonware guide first!
Download Game Bomberman Untuk Pc Laptop
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentations when possible. If the manual is missing and you own the original manual, please contact us!
Just one click to download at full speed!
- Publisher:Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Developer:Hudson Soft Company, Ltd.
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: