When MaiDump was released back in late 2016, it was touted as an easy and somewhat robust tool to dump PSVita games and install those dumps.
Developer The Flow has delivered yet another great plugin to the scene and it’s called the NoNpDrm Plugin. So now you don’t have to worry about those pesky licenses anymore or miss place your act.dat then on accident restore your system. The NoNpDRM content license keys are fake licenses allowing you to play all your games again if you didn’t activate your system and it can Bypass the expiration of any PlayStation Plus game and other timed licenses.
- Exports PS Vita content license keys as fake licenses.
- Bypasses expiration of PlayStation Plus and other timed licenses.
- Allows you to run trial versions as full versions.
- Allows sharing PFS encrypted content (unmodified non decrypted games) across multiple PS Vita accounts and devices using generated fake license files.
- Imported games behave as purchased games and allow the use of game updates seamlessly downloaded from the Sony Interactive Entertainment Network (PlayStation Network) as long as these updates run on firmware 3.60 and lower.
- Games can also be stripped of their PFS encryption using tools such as Vitamin just as any other purchased games would.
- Using purchased applications on deactivated devices.
In a nutshell, this plugin allows you to bypass DRM protection on any PS Vita content.
This software WILL NOT:
- Allow modifications to your games/applications.
- Work with PFS decrypted content (such as games dumped using applications such as Vitamin or MaiDumpTool).
- Enable you to run applications/use content without a valid license or a fake license file.
- Work with PlayStation Portable or PlayStation 1 titles (should you wish to play such titles, you may want to look into the Adrenaline software).
- Work with applications that only run on firmware 3.61 or later.
“Download the latest nonpdrm.skprx, copy it to
ux0:tai and modify the
ux0:tai/config.txt file to add the path to the module under
*KERNEL as follows
If you know what you are doing, you may change this path to an arbitrary location as long as it matches the exact location of the module. You may also edit the
ur0:tai/config.txt instead assuming you do not have a config.txt file inside the
You can find the rest here..
NoNpDrm torrent, 310 games, 500GB
To make downloading NoNpDrm dumps easier I have create torrent with bunch of NoNpDrm dumped games. They are collected from various sources: this subreddit, discord chat, or by unpacking pkg files with proper rif file. Big thanks to everybody who shared NoNpDrm dumps.
Download Game Ps Vita Nonpdrm For Pc
I tried to verify that all games work (edit: there are a few mistakes, see below). When available they include latest patch that works on 3.60. No more downloading extra MB on Vita every time you install NoNpDrm dump. Many dumps were missing the patch, so I downloaded it and packaged together with game.
I cleaned up a lot of dumps to have same folder structure, move work.bin file to correct folder, remove unnecessary files (like __MACOSX, *.md5 or similar), remove hidden file/folder attributes, unzip patch folder to also have correct folder structure, etc.. All you have to do is open zip file and drag&drop contents to connected ux0 drive.
Games are in simple zip archive, no need to use 'fancy' compression formats 7z/rar because encrypted files do not compress at all. If anything they make unpacking much slower and final size of archive larger.
All the content is also shared with Resilio Sync with following key:
Get the torrent file (alternative location).
Total 310 items, ~500GB, contains following files: https://pastebin.com/fHFeeiMF
Following items have wrong filename (mistake in title id or patch version), but the contents still work.
Guilty Gear XX CorePlus R [PCSG00329]
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster [PCSE00293]
Oddworld - New 'n' Tasty [PCSB00052]
ModNation Racers Roadtrip [PCSF00002]
Monster Monpiece [PCSB00473]
Persona 4 Golden [PCSE00120]
Romancing SaGa 2 [PCSG00870]
Following items don't work, get the fixed files from update 1 below.
Asphalt - Injection [PCSB00040]
Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster [PCSB00394]
Lumines Electronic Symphony [PCSB00061]
Virtue's Last Reward [PCSB00205]
XCOM - Enemy Unknown Plus [PCSB00742]
Shovel Knight [PCSE00640]
Torrent file (alternative location).
Total 445 items, ~500GB, contains following files: https://pastebin.com/bUzWYZea
Torrent file (alternative location).
Total 431 items, ~400GB, contains following files: https://pastebin.com/AgPwtu2d
INSTRUCTIONS how to install NoNpDrm dumped game to Vita (borrowed from here):
Download Game Ps Vita Nonpdrm Play
Download the latest release of the NoNpDrm Plugin
Place it on the “ux0:tai/” (Normal MC) or “ur0:tai/” (sd2vita) folder in your console.
On VitaShell browse to “ux0:tai/” or “ur0:tai/”and open the “config.txt” file with (X)
Navigate to the “*KERNEL” line and insert 1 new line below it. On the new line insert “ux0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx” or “ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx” for sd2vita users
Restart your console with Vitashell. TIP: Step 1 to 5 need to be performed only the first time you install the plugin.
Use VitaShell to mount the ux0 to usb or ftp. Then unzip contents of zip file from your PC to “ux0:' folder (using usb or ftp). Make sure 'app' folder from zip file goes into 'ux0:app', 'patch' into 'ux0:patch' and so on...
After you copied all the files, go to VitaShell and open the (TRIANGLE) Menu on the Home Screen, select “Refresh Livearea” and wait for it to update the screen with your games.