How To Download From Dropbox To Com…
Migrate files from one computer to another On the computer you're migrating from, open File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) and navigate to any files or folders that you want to migrate. Drag-and-drop these files or folders to the Dropbox folder on your hard drive.
How To Download Files From Dropbox
1) On dropbox.com again, click “Download Dropbox” on the left side of the webpage.
2) Locate the downloaded file named “Dropbox.dmg”
Note: If you’re using Safari, the downloaded file should appear in Safari’s download folder, which you can access by clicking the download icon in the top right hand corner of the browser window. If it does not appear there, you can alternatively find it in your computer’s download folder.
3) Open the file “dropbox.dmg” to start the installer.
4) Double click on the blue Dropbox icon in the new window.
5) If a window appears asking if you want to open the Dropbox application, click “open”.
6) On the next screen that appears, click the option that says, “I already have a Dropbox account”, then press “Continue”.
7) Fill in the email and password boxes with the account information you created in Section 1, then press “Continue”.
8) In the following window, select the option “2GB”, then press “Continue”.
Note: If you desire more space for your Dropbox account, you can opt to pay for 100-200 GB of additional space. You can apply this upgrade to your account at any time, though these instructions will not cover that process.
9) The next screen will ask you to “Choose setup type”. As the installer recommends, choose the option “Typical”.
10) The following window helps you connect your account with your smartphone. If you would like to do this, you can either enter your information on this screen now, or go look at our iPhone set up instructions later.
Note: if you choose to set it up now, enter your cell phone number into the box provided.
11) The following window offers you a tour of Dropbox. These instructions will cover the same information in closer detail, so select the option “Skip Tour” and then press “Finish”.