I-512 Form Download Free
Uscis Form I 512
- You must answer all of the questions, even if your response if “none” or “N/A” for not applicable.
- Make sure you mark the box that specifies that you are applying for a renewal of your EAD.
- Questions 1 through 8 request basic identifying information, such as your name and mailing address
- Question 9 asks you to identify all of the social security numbers that you previously used, even if that number did not belong to you.
- For question 10, if you do not have Alien Registration Number (A-Number) use your I-94 number. If you are unsure whether you have A-1 number, check all correspondence and paperwork that you may have received from the U.S. Immigration Agency. This may contain your A-Number.
- For question 11, enter the address from the office that previously received your EAD application. The address is listed on the notice (Form I-797) you received from USCIS when you submitted your previous EAD application.
- For questions 12 through 13, your entry location if you arrived by plane, is the city where your plane landed and where you were inspected by a U.S. border official. Similarly, if you crossed the border by plane or on foot, you will list the area where you were inspected by a U.S. border official.
- For questions 14 through 15, provide either your visa category, i.e. student or visitor, or if you did not enter legally, you should write “no legal status.”
- Question 16 requires you to enter a specific alphanumeric code that is associated with you eligibility status. You must read through the form’s instructions and identify your specific category.
- Be sure to sign and date the form.
Form 1 512
Members may download one copy of our sample forms and templates for your personal use within your organization. Please note that all such forms and policies should be reviewed by your legal. Where I can find and download form I-512L? I have been asked by the immigration in ATL airport to fill this form for my son (together with I-485 and I-130). I can't find this form in USCIS website and even when I called them, they did not been familiar with this form. Source(s): Erika 2 years ago. Citizenship and Immigrations Services (USCIS) announced today that it will reissue Advance Parole documents (Form I-512) in response to documents that were mailed to applicants with an incorrect issue date of January 5, 1990.