Legend of Mana (PS1) Boss Battles (No Damage to main character) + Ending. 'Legend of Mana' is a 1999 action role-playing game developed and published by Square (now Square Enix) for the. Legend of Mana PS1 iso rom for android apk free download,Legend of Mana game psp ppsspp emulator also for epsxe window pc game direct download link, zip rar mega google drive links The world of fa’diel is a formless mass.
- Legend Of Mana Psp Iso Download Full
- Legend Of Mana Psp Iso Download Game
- Legend Of Mana Psp Iso Download Full
- Legend Of Mana Psp Download
- Legend Of Mana Psp Iso Download Pc
Rune knights and monsters have statistics typical of role-playing video game, such as experience points, hit points, attack, defense, magic points, and like. Rune knights also have character classes, and may switch between classes if some conditions are met. Monsters don't have classes, but may be upgraded to more powerful forms, called promotions, when they have a minimum level or some special items are used. The number of monsters which may join a troop is limited by the rune knight's rune power statistic. The entire nation has a leader, called ruler, which is a rune knight with a unique class, but otherwise similar to other rune knights.
In the organize phase, the player may re-allocate troops between castles, re-allocate monsters between troops, summon new monsters, equip and use items, change rune knights' classes and promote monsters. The player may also send rune knights to quests.
To summon additional monsters, a certain amount of mana must be spent. Each nations acquires an income of mana on the beginning of each turn. The amount of mana depends on the number of the castles belonging to the nation. Monsters also have an upkeep cost; they consume an amount of mana every turn. Because of this, there is an option of deleting monsters.
Quest is not quite a gameplay mode, since they are not playable; they make the rune knight (and its troop) unavailable for a variable amount of turns. During this time, the character is involved in events (mostly random), which may benefit or impair the player. Rulers cannot participate on quests.
In the attack phase, each nation may allocate its own troops to adjacent enemy castles, which is treated as an attack. If the defending castle is occupied, a battle is marked to occur between the two groups of troops, unless the castle originating the troops is attacked first (the order of attack depends on the level of the rune knights). When battles are marked to occur, the game switches to the battle mode in the end of the organize phase.
Each side may bring only up to 3 troops to a single battle, regardless of the number of troops that are attacking or defending the castle. Once a battle starts, the attacking side has 13 turns to gain victory, by defeating all troops of the opposing side. A troop is defeated by having its leader reduced to 0 hit points, or when the leader retreats. If the ruler of a nation is reduced to 0 hit points or retreats, all other rune knights belonging to the same side retreat. If the attacking side fails to gain victory within 13 turns, all its rune knights retreat.
In battle, each rune knight has an area around it called rune area. Outside of this area, the monsters belonging to the rune knight's troop become weaker. When a rune knight is reduced to 0 hit points or retreats, the monsters belonging to its troop may either retreat or be captured by the opposing side. A monster which is outside the leader's rune area has an increased chance of being captured.
Monsters which are reduced to 0 hit points are considered to be killed, and disappear forever. Rune knights reduced to 0 hit points become unavailable to be used for 1 in-game month, but aren't affected otherwise. Units and magic spells frequently have elements associated with them: red, blue, green, white or black. Physical attacks and spells from units associated with a certain element are more effective against units associated with the opposing element (red opposes blue, white opposes black). Likewise, physical attacks and spells are less effective against units associated with the same element.
Legend Of Mana Psp Iso Download Full
Legend Of Mana Psp Iso Download Game
- New Almekia: The former Kingdom of Padstow, which was an ally of Almekia. King Coel abdicated the throne in favor of Prince Lance, who becomes the ruler of nation, renamed West Almekia (New Almekia in the American port of the game). Lance desires to fight to avenge his father and take back the kingdom which was stolen from him.
- Caerleon: Known as 'Magic Kingdom', Caerleon is a small country with powerful magic wielders. Caerleon allies itself with West Almekia early in the game. The ruler of the nation, Cai, is a powerful spellcaster and is known as the 'Silent Wise King', who brings his country to war for the best of his people.
- Norgard: An icy and large country in the north. The nation was weakened after losing a war against Almekia in the past, but now the new ruler, Vaynard, desires to restore his country to glory by conquering the entire continent. Vaynard is a brilliant strategist and known as the 'White Wolf' for his bravery.
- Iscalio: A chaotic country, filled with daily parties and celebrations. Its ruler is a tyrant named Dryst, who is also called 'The Mad Monarch' due to his utter insanity. Dryst desires to wage war and conquer the entire continent of Forsena simply for fun.
- Leonia: A religious and peaceful country, which ends up in the war just to protect itself. Its ruler, Queen Lyonesse, was a former village girl who became a ruler after being appointed by the prophecy.
- Esgares Empire: The former Kingdom of Almekia, whose new ruler is now Emperor Zemeckis. Zemeckis doesn't have the ambition of power - he desires to conquer Forsena just because fighting is his only way of living. Unlike the other countries, Esgares is not normally playable; a cheat code must be used to control it. The Esgares game also has no plot cut scenes. However, some of the characters within the Esgares Empire have special quests, such as the twins Mira and Millet.