Get your IPEGA 9023 Gamepad from here: Get your iPad Pro from Amazon here: Get the iPad Pro Smart Keyboard from. Only $27.99，buy iPega PG - 9023 Practical Stretch Bluetooth Game Controller Gamepad Joystick with Stand at GearBest Store with free shipping.
Ships from China. Most customers receive within 4-10 days.
Sold and Shipped by Axe-Tech
- Warranty & Returns
1. All of our items are Brand New
2. This product is a new wireless Bluetooth controller which supports different android/ ios/ PC games.
3. It can be used when connected with the Bluetooth mobile phone and without any drivers.
4. Exclusive gaming application platform, the classic hand travel under control (ipega game lobby only for Android platform).
5. Built-in lithium battery (380mAh). After charging, it can be sustainable for 20 hours. Safe and stable.
6. With telescopic stand. Mobile phone or tablet can be placed in the bracket (support 5-10 inch devices).
7. With 'volume +, -,'last ','next 'Play / Pause”, total 5 multimedia function keys (This function is incompatible with Y key mode.)
8. Bluetooth 3.0 wireless transmission can support 6-8 meters wide range of control from the operation.
9. User-friendly software designed to enter the power saving mode with no connection state.
10. Supported OS: Android 3.2, iOS 4.3 or above (not include ios8)
11. Compatible with iPod/iPhone/iPad as well as the vast majority of android tablet PCs.
1. Model: PG-9023
2. Battery: Built-in Lithium 380mAh
3. Bluetooth Standard: V3.0
4. Compatible models: Cellphone, Tablet, iPod and PC
5. Supported OS: Android 3.2, iOS 4.3 or above
6. Operating range: 6-8 meters
7. Charging time: about 2 hours
8. Working time: about 20 hours
9. Color: Black
Game Support Description:
Under Android system, it supports the vast majority of games and simulator games (such as MC4, Wild blood, Dungeon Hunter, Zombie, FC simulator, GBA emulator, arcade emulator, SFC simulator, N64 emulator, Shadowgun, Sonic CD, Cordy, soulcraft, Zenonia4, 9 Innings 2013, Riptide GP, etc.)
Download method of games that are compatible: Enter itunes and App Store to search for 'iCade'. The handle can be compatible with the vast majority of games, such as Gunman Clive, Helium Boy, League of Evil League of Evil 2, Muffin Knight Free Stardash, Temple the Run and so on.
When the controller can't operate normally, please use the papperclip to touch the reset switch on the left corner of the grip back when the grip cannot shut down or crash.
Please do not put this product in wet or hot place for storage.
Do not hit, beat, piercing or attempt to disassemble the product to avoid unnecessary damage.
Do not discard the built-in battery with garbage.
Do not use near fire or other heat source to recharge the battery.
1 x PG-9023 Wireless Bluetooth Game Controller
1 x USB Charge Cable
1 x User Manual
- Manufacturer Contact Info
- Support Phone: 188201-75580
- Support Email: [email protected]
- Return Policies
- This item is covered by Axe-Tech Return Policy.
My iPad mini is iOS 9.2 and i don't know how to get my Ipega to work
Is this a good question?
When I turn Bluetooth on it says it's connected but I can't get games to work
i'm using iphone 6 plus n connect with ipega-9023..pairing succes..but where can get free game except suggest game in manual book?without jailbreak?anyone can help me?already bought ipega..but can't play with all game...
Only Tomb Raider 1&2 work. U have to buy Gamevice controller. Used-amazon 65.00,new,99.00. I have a 9023 & rt. side quit working.
If you've bought one of these from either Amazon or Ebay and it doesn't work according to the instructions or description in the listing, request a refund. The most recent Apple iOS updates render them useless unfortunately, they worked at some point, but not now. Vendors likely know this and still try and flog them. Tip: don't let them string you along, get either Amazon or Ebay involved, as for all intents and purposes the item sold is defective. It was only £25, but I managed to get a refund by ringing up Ebay.
Ask questions before you buy and make sure it's compatible with your current iOS at least.
It's not very sporting of Apple either as I suspect elements in certain updates are intentionally devised to lure you into buying their more expensive Apple approved Bluetooth controllers. (I have other Bluetooth devices dating years back that still work over several iPhones however) That seems like an unfair business practice to me, perhaps legally dubious. It would be like Apple walking into your home snapping your Bluetooth device in half and saying 'Here buy ours instead, because that's your only choice!' This is how Apple officially excuse themselves - 'Depending on the Bluetooth accessory, you may experience slight variations in profile functionality. These variations are governed by the accessory manufacturer, not the iOS device.'
Ipega Controller Drivers