- Minecraft Floating Island Map Download
- Minecraft Island Map Download
- Minecraft Floating Island Generator
- Minecraft Floating Island Mod
- Minecraft Huge Floating Island Map Download
Minecraft PS3/PS4 Floating Island Modded Survival Map Download BASIC OVER VIEW OF THE MAP Try to survive on the floating island and make a house, defeat monsters and enter the nether MAP MAKER dakonblackrose Challenges: 1.
This map is a survival map which is called the “Floating Island” because there are floating islands all over the place, this map is BIG and include 120 individual island flying around the minecraft world. Dungeons and Quests are scattered through out the forest and the skies so you will have to look for them in order to have fun! Well you don’t technically have to find them but sine the idea of this map is “survival” you will have to find ores and things to build you diamond armor and swords right? and guess where you obtain that from… Dungeons. Ok, so this map is one of the most interesting map you will find around minecraftdl, and the map also grant you the ability to view nature from minecraft eyes in which you will never see in real life (if you do see blocks in real life its cool also = =”)
Floating Island Survival Map for Minecraft 1.2.5 Main Features
- The floating island
- The premaded water falls
- The premaded land and soil
- Caves, dungeons and quests are scathered all over
- All in all 120 island to discover
How to Install Floating Island Survival Map for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Extract the maps in your desktop
- Rename one of it as “world1″ and the other one as “world2″ (this act will replace your world 1 and 2 slots in minecraft)
- Open start menu and “run”
- Type “%appdata%”
- Then romaing files
- Then “.minecraft” folder
- Then “saves” folder
- Copy and paste the maps here
Map types: Survival
Minecraft Floating Island Map Download
Author: SilverFish003 ❘ December 26, 2017 ❘ 10,357 views
Floating Islands Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is a survival map created by SilverFish003. This is a classical Skyblock map with 22 tasks and nine mini islands. Your goal is simple: Finish all the task and most importantly survive no matter what. Can you finish all the task and escape from this strange island? Download the map from the link below and try to challenge yourself.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
Minecraft Island Map Download
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Floating Islands Map Download Links:
Minecraft Floating Island Generator
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2