It’s 90° pop up that can also be used as card. A creative and beautiful pop up card with free pattern to download. These pop up card patterns that I’m talking about can be found at Handmade Papercraft Club, a japanese site. There are actually hundred of pop ups that you can find on the craft pag but our focus is only on the free sample section since the other patterns are for private members.
- Pop Art vector illustration of woman with the speech bubble ant retro telephone. . Party invitation. Birthday greeting card. Call me. surprised by the call. Vintage pop art poster
- you won pop up on screen computer and yellow background, successful business concept illustration
- congratulations pop up on screen computer and yellow background, successful business concept illustration
- Eye logo. Eye design in minimalistic graphic style. Make up sign
- Abstract Dog Pop Up Paper Silhouette Vector Illustration
- Cute Groundhog Popping up from his Burrow for Happy Groundhog Day
I have published a few instructables on how to make specific pop-up cards (such as the dove, pop-up room, or the gift card), but this time I'd like to share tips on designing your own cards from scratch. There are many types of pop-ups, but to keep things from getting too complicated and long, in this instructable I will only discuss the style known as OA (for Origamic Architecture), and limit myself to cards which are best viewed when they are opened at a 90° angle.
Would-be paper engineers have many craft book options to choose from, and though I have a few of them in my library, I find it much more helpful to learn by making -- so my first piece of advice is to stop reading this instructable, click on the links above and make those cards. You can also get a few extra free templates from my website.**
Once you're done with that, come back and read the rest...
** you get my free templates via email -- in other words, you have to enter a real email address, then you'll get an automatic reply from me with links to the PDF files. I set it up this way so I can easily keep track of downloads, but I do NOT share your information with anyone.
Teddy Bear Pop Up Card Template Free Download
Though many of the links in the instructable are for my free templates, I have also linked to some which are not free. I included those designs because they illustrate the points I'm making -- you won't need to download these templates to teach yourself to make pop-ups, so there's no need to spend a cent -- but seeing the photos and watching the videos will be helpful.